An apple a day keeps the doctor away! True for those who actually eat an apple daily and a mystery for those who avoid it. Apple is an exceptionally healthy fruit with many research-backed benefits. The main boon of it is, helping in maintaining a normal level of haemoglobin, due to its iron-rich properties.
Dried apricot is another delicious food item which is healthy for our body. Every 100 g of dried apricots contain more than 50 per cent of the daily iron requirement, helps in increasing haemoglobin.
Isn’t it vague that before giving the introduction about the topic I jumped to the health rich fruits our mother nature has given us? The answer is clean.
This is to make you realize how easy and lucid it is to actually live a healthy habit and life. If we keep on focusing on the negativities, the diseases, the death, how will we live? So it’s always an advantage to keep on working on the right track and fight with the devils on the way.
Our body is a stupendous masterpiece. A fine number of veins, arteries and bones; perfect amount of water and blood; specific cell and organic shapes. Nothing less than a magnum opus for sure!
Blood is one such creation by God. Blood is a mobile connective tissue composed of a fluid, the plasma and the cells. Blood is the basis of life. And haemoglobin, an iron-rich protein is the fundamental part of it. As we all studied in our junior classes, it’s the oxygen-carrying pigment in blood. Let’s keep it simple, better the haemoglobin, better the oxygen supply to the body, and healthier and prettier we are.
- A normal level of haemoglobin for men should be between 13.5 grams to 17.5 grams and for women between 12.0 grams and 15.5 grams per decilitre of blood.
- Iron-deficiency results in low haemoglobin and hence experiencing a disease called Anaemia. Anaemia can affect our immune system and causes fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness, headaches, pale skin, brittle nails, rapid heartbeat and poor appetite.
How Nature helps in increasing haemoglobin
- Rakhat Charitra Fal: Fruits rich in iron tend to increase haemoglobin content in blood. So buy a fruit bouquet rich in iron having fruits like pomegranate, apples, watermelons and papaya. A perfect fruit bowl will help in making your blood pure.
- Fruit Energy Glass: Deficiency of vitamin C also curtails the haemoglobin levels in the body. Make yourself a fruit salad rich in fruits like oranges, mangoes, lemons, kiwis, strawberries, melons, black grapes, red grapes, green grapes, pineapples, papayas etc. And feel the difference.
- Anar Ras(Pomegranate Juice): Pomegranate is an essential and must-take part to increase haemoglobin due to iron and calcium as well as protein, carbohydrates and fibre-rich properties. Often it gets monotonous to eat pomegranate as a whole, hence drinking a glass of pomegranate juice daily adds taste to health.
- No to iron arresting foods: Keeping a check on the food items that can block your body’s ability to absorb iron is a central task, especially if you have a low haemoglobin count. Minimizing products like coffee, tea, cola drinks, wine, beer, etc will help in a healthy blood-rich body.
- Correct Exercise: To every problem, a very obvious solution is doing the appropriate exercise. Exercises like Jogging, swimming, dancing etc will promote blood cell formation. Increased number of blood cells will result in more haemoglobin.
Staying healthy should never be made a secondary choice when it’s the primary one. Love and take care of each cell of your body and see the magic it does to your life. After all,
The greatest wealth